- 14:06 Changeset  by
- Less confusing algorithm names. We'll drop this field soon anyway.
- 14:04 Changeset  by
- Prevent misdetection of MAX6633/MAX6634/MAX6635.
- 14:00 Changeset  by
- Display the i2c bus number next to the bus name. This should help us when …
- 20:32 Changeset  by
- i2c-elv: Fix test during device initialization (Willy Tarreau).
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- Two minor cleanups: 1) remove the yymore() calls, they're no longer …
- 19:24 Changeset  by
- The scanner regression test cases for error conditions in quoted strings …
- 19:21 Changeset  by
- Add error conditions for quoted names to scanner regression test.
- 16:32 Changeset  by
- Add quoted names to scanner regression test. Note: no tests for octal …
- 14:24 Ticket #2140 (smsc47m192 weirdness) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #2139
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Add user-space support for the Fintek F71872F/FG (chip name f71872f).
- 10:15 Ticket #2135 (reading values from adm1026) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, You may: 1. Port the driver yourself (if you ask questions on the …
- 10:11 Devices edited by
- Fix my previous comment about 87591 (diff)
- 22:52 WikiStart edited by
- Drop the references to I2C being hosted here, they are mostly obsolete now (diff)
- 22:08 Devices edited by
- Change the National PC87591 comment (diff)
- 22:04 Ticket #2128 (Acer Laptop 292LMi needs PC87591) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, Sorry this chip has no standard way to access the sensors - this …
- 21:39 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) closed by
- wontfix: The SMBus quirk was ruled unsafe when suspend support is enabled in the …
- 13:30 Devices edited by
- Add two Fintek Super-I/O chips (no datasheet) (diff)
- 10:38 Changeset  by
- prog/eepromer/eepromer: Enable warnings, and fix most of them. The code of …
- 10:23 Ticket #2138 (Patch needed for lm_sensors-2.10.1 on FC3/amd64 22.214.171.124) closed by
- fixed: Second patch applied to SVN.
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- The I2C_FUNCS ioctl expects an unsigned long.
- 10:19 Changeset  by
- Preallocate memory for the I2C_FUNCS ioctl. This should fix ticket #2138. …
- 21:38 Ticket #2142 (No CPU temperature display from sensors) created by
- I have a system with an Asus P5L-VM 1394 (Intel 82945G/GZ/P/PL, ICH7) …
- 18:40 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) created by
- Hallo, me run Suse 10.1 and one of this Asus Mainboard that not enable …
- 00:51 Ticket #2140 (smsc47m192 weirdness) created by
- How is smsc47m192 temp is computed? k8temp readings are very close to the …
- 23:25 Ticket #2139 (lm-sensors and BIOS CPU temp reading is waaay too different) created by
- Motherboard: GigaByte? GA K8U-939 with SMSC LPC47M997 chipset (supported …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Don't create lex.backup unless DEBUG is enabled. Also, delete it during …
- 21:09 Changeset  by
- Add detection of the ITE IT8708F chip, presumably no sensors. Note that …
- 20:44 Devices edited by
- Drop the IT8708F entry, this chip doesn't appear to include sensors (diff)
- 15:26 Devices edited by
- Fix the link layout of coretemp (diff)
- 15:16 Devices edited by
- Update Fintek F71872F/FG entry (diff)
- 15:13 Devices edited by
- Link to Fintek datasheets (diff)
- 15:11 Devices edited by
- Update Fintek F75375S entry (diff)
- 13:58 WikiStart edited by
- Link to the useful links page directly (diff)
- 13:50 Documentation edited by
- Fix broken links to device pages (diff)
- 13:43 Changeset  by
- Link to Mary Burke's article on fan speed control.
- 08:27 Devices edited by
- Update k8temp entry (diff)
- 00:50 Ticket #2138 (Patch needed for lm_sensors-2.10.1 on FC3/amd64 126.96.36.199) created by
- To work on FC3/AMD64 with kernel 188.8.131.52 you need to change …
- 10:31 Ticket #2137 (driver for Fintek F75375S/SP) created by
- With nvidia driver version 9625 it is possible to scan for sensors on my …
- 14:48 Changeset  by
- Mention libsensors/scanner work
- 14:34 Changeset  by
- Added svn:ignore properties such that 'svn status' will be clean, even …
- 13:54 Changeset  by
- Close scanner-opt-branch.
- 13:50 Changeset  by
- Merge scanner-opt-branch (r4121:r4221) to trunk.
- 13:44 Changeset  by
- Modify license text to GPLv2 only for scanner tests.
- 18:19 Ticket #2136 (Just some sensors on Tyan 5161) created by
- Hello, I'm trying to get output from a Tyan S5161, which has EMC6D103 and …
- 13:44 Ticket #2135 (reading values from adm1026) created by
- hai in 2.6.9-*, that is the kernel used by redhat 4.0 as up2 . ther is no …
- 20:02 Devices edited by
- Add core entry (diff)
- 05:18 Ticket #2134 (Intel DG965WH (ICH8) detects OK but sensors says "no sensors detected") created by
- Submitted by: Jim Garrison <jhg@…> Sensors version: 2.10.1 Kernel …
- 22:15 Ticket #2132 (vid incorrect need vrm 9.0? it8712) closed by
- fixed: Replying to comment 3: > Bios reports vcore as 1.39v and the …
- 19:01 Ticket #2133 (Upload monitoring script) created by
- I have created and have been running my own sensors monitoring script for …
- 01:03 Ticket #2132 (vid incorrect need vrm 9.0? it8712) created by
- on foxconn winfast 6100k8ma-rs mobo, amd x2 3800+ ubuntu 6.06 kernel …
- 18:47 Ticket #2131 (Driver for linux 2.4 for Winbond W83627EHG , W83627HG,) created by
- Hi, Sorry, don't know if this the right way to submit my request. We …
- 14:26 Changeset  by
- Mention py-smbus.
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Python bindings to i2c-dev devices, supporting SMBus transactions.
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- List the SMSC LPC47M112 as supported.
- 11:51 Changeset  by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.