- 22:37 Devices edited by
- Add the andigilog entries (diff)
- 22:19 Changeset  by
- Add Andigilog chips detection
- 20:20 Changeset  by
- prog/dump/*: More robust user input handling.
- 20:05 Changeset  by
- Update manufacturer list to JEP106U.01, rename two companies
- 19:01 Devices edited by
- Update ADM1029 entry (diff)
- 17:44 Ticket #2153 (Intel DG965WH is not supported) closed by
- duplicate: Hello, please keep eye on the ticket#2134, I'm marking this as …
- 16:12 Devices edited by
- Replace outdated links with version numbers (diff)
- 15:43 Devices edited by
- Fix typo (diff)
- 15:42 Devices edited by
- Update w83793 entry (diff)
- 15:14 Ticket #2153 (Intel DG965WH is not supported) created by
- No sensors found on Intel DG965WH board. Intel datasheet on their …
- 20:22 Changeset  by
- Change Ruik's mail
- 18:39 Ticket #2152 (k8temp reports wrong values) created by
- hi, i get this of sensors on my asus m2n-e: […] so the 18 / 17 C are …
- 11:28 WikiStart edited by
- Warn users about k8temp upgrade requirements (diff)
- 11:22 Devices edited by
- Update k8temp entry, lm_sensors 2.10.1+ is mandatory (diff)
- 17:13 Ticket #2151 (Allow i2c-elektor to be compiled on SMP) closed by
- invalid: This is a kernel bug in an i2c bus driver, unrelated with sensors, so it …
- 15:04 Ticket #2151 (Allow i2c-elektor to be compiled on SMP) created by
- Around 2.6.0, i2c-elektor was marked BROKEN_ON_SMP. At some point since …
- 19:32 Changeset  by
- Add trac/milestone maintenance to the list.
- 16:27 Devices edited by
- Drop Mitsubishi M38869 i2c bus entry, we've not heard of it for years (diff)
- 16:14 Devices edited by
- Update ICH7/ICH8/ICH9 entry (diff)
- 16:08 Changeset  by
- Add Intel ICH9 support.
- 11:02 Changeset  by
- Update doc/fan-divisors.
- 10:37 Ticket #2148 (AS99127F fan2 fan3 read zero(Asus A7V133)) closed by
- worksforme: This is a FAQ. Please read the documentation: …
- 10:07 Ticket #2150 ([PATCH] vt1211 support for sensord) closed by
- fixed: The driver you are using is not supported by us. The vt1211 driver we …
- 23:23 Devices edited by
- Fix date (diff)
- 23:19 Devices edited by
- Add Maxim MAX6648/MAX6692 entry (diff)
- 23:05 Changeset  by
- Add Maxim MAX6648/MAX6692 detection. These seem to be somewhat similar to …
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- Minor ICH names update.
- 16:51 Changeset  by
- Add vt1211 support to sensord. Original patch from ticket #2150.
- 16:36 Changeset  by
- Drop outdated (and not particularly relevant) comment.
- 07:33 Ticket #2150 ([PATCH] vt1211 support for sensord) created by
- A straightfoward patching adding vt1211 support to sensord. Note that I …
- 22:25 Ticket #2149 (sensors-detect mis-detects vt1211) created by
- With the 2.6.19 kernel, modprobe vt1211 reports that it cannot …
- 15:43 Ticket #2148 (AS99127F fan2 fan3 read zero(Asus A7V133)) created by
- I have a Asus A7V133 mb running gentoo (kernel 2.6.18). Lm_sensors run …
- 21:29 Devices edited by
- Add SMSC SCH5504 entry (diff)
- 00:11 Ticket #2147 (w83627hf Super I/O ASrock K7VM3 /etc/sensors.conf fanx_div ignored) created by
- Greetings; No matter what I put in as a divisor for my fans in …
- 23:31 Ticket #2146 (ADM1032 Config Reg Check Incorrect) created by
- In lm90_detect routine, adm1032 entry (sensors-detect:3478), the config …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Minor param name change to minimze diff with 2.4 kernel tree.
- 21:17 Changeset  by
- GCC4 and whitespace changes to sync with the Linux 2.4 tree.
- 08:58 Ticket #2145 (modify the voltage sensors values got by net-snmp) created by
- Hi, I met a problem about lm_sensors and net-snmp.lm_sensors on my system …
- 16:57 Changeset  by
- Add Andigilog chip ID.
- 14:06 Devices edited by
- Add SB600, MCP61, MCP65, ICH9, PIIX5 (diff)
- 13:41 Changeset  by
- Add to-be-tested for: ATI SB600, nVidia MCP61, MCP65 and Intel PIIX5. Add …
- 16:12 Configurations edited by
- Link to ticket#2139 Too high temperature on Gigabyte boards (diff)
- 10:23 Devices edited by
- Update the Myson MTP008 entry (diff)
- 03:49 Ticket #2144 (coretemp working, but not available in ksensors) created by
- applied the coretemp patch to 2.6.19-rc6-git3 and built lm_sensors from …
- 08:57 Changeset  by
- Sort the Fintek Super-I/O entries.
- 08:54 Devices edited by
- Update F71882FG and EP1308 entries (diff)
- 08:28 Changeset  by
- Add Fintek F71882FG detection. The EPoX EP1308 appears to be a clone of …
- 04:15 Ticket #2143 (Can't detect sensors on Asus DSBF-D motherboard) created by
- I have a new Asus DSBF mobo which includes both motherboard sensors AND …
- 14:06 Changeset  by
- Less confusing algorithm names. We'll drop this field soon anyway.
- 14:04 Changeset  by
- Prevent misdetection of MAX6633/MAX6634/MAX6635.
- 14:00 Changeset  by
- Display the i2c bus number next to the bus name. This should help us when …
- 20:32 Changeset  by
- i2c-elv: Fix test during device initialization (Willy Tarreau).
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- Two minor cleanups: 1) remove the yymore() calls, they're no longer …
- 19:24 Changeset  by
- The scanner regression test cases for error conditions in quoted strings …
- 19:21 Changeset  by
- Add error conditions for quoted names to scanner regression test.
- 16:32 Changeset  by
- Add quoted names to scanner regression test. Note: no tests for octal …
- 14:24 Ticket #2140 (smsc47m192 weirdness) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #2139
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Add user-space support for the Fintek F71872F/FG (chip name f71872f).
- 10:15 Ticket #2135 (reading values from adm1026) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, You may: 1. Port the driver yourself (if you ask questions on the …
- 10:11 Devices edited by
- Fix my previous comment about 87591 (diff)
- 22:52 WikiStart edited by
- Drop the references to I2C being hosted here, they are mostly obsolete now (diff)
- 22:08 Devices edited by
- Change the National PC87591 comment (diff)
- 22:04 Ticket #2128 (Acer Laptop 292LMi needs PC87591) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, Sorry this chip has no standard way to access the sensors - this …
- 21:39 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) closed by
- wontfix: The SMBus quirk was ruled unsafe when suspend support is enabled in the …
- 13:30 Devices edited by
- Add two Fintek Super-I/O chips (no datasheet) (diff)
- 10:38 Changeset  by
- prog/eepromer/eepromer: Enable warnings, and fix most of them. The code of …
- 10:23 Ticket #2138 (Patch needed for lm_sensors-2.10.1 on FC3/amd64 184.108.40.206) closed by
- fixed: Second patch applied to SVN.
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- The I2C_FUNCS ioctl expects an unsigned long.
- 10:19 Changeset  by
- Preallocate memory for the I2C_FUNCS ioctl. This should fix ticket #2138. …
- 21:38 Ticket #2142 (No CPU temperature display from sensors) created by
- I have a system with an Asus P5L-VM 1394 (Intel 82945G/GZ/P/PL, ICH7) …
- 18:40 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) created by
- Hallo, me run Suse 10.1 and one of this Asus Mainboard that not enable …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.