- 23:05 Ticket #2200 (S2875 k8temp reports different values from BIOS and w83627hf) created by
- I just rebuilt my kernel to try something out, and I enabled the k8temp …
- 21:43 Ticket #2199 (Wrong path to i2cdetect on fc6) closed by
- fixed: This is essentially a packaging problem, sensors-detect expects i2cdetect …
- 21:24 Changeset  by
- sensors-detect: Add /usr/sbin to the PATH. i2cdetect might be there …
- 14:55 Changeset  by
- Merge from trunk (4303:4355) out to 3.0.0 branch.
- 15:41 Ticket #2199 (Wrong path to i2cdetect on fc6) created by
- I tried to use sensors-detect to detect and load the modules required for …
- 14:29 Changeset  by
- Discard 3 out-of-date entries. Case and spacing fixes.
- 18:58 Devices edited by
- Update SMSC DME1737 entry (again) (diff)
- 18:42 Devices edited by
- Update SMSC SCH5504 entry (diff)
- 18:28 Devices edited by
- Update DME1737 entry (diff)
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- Add user-space support for the SMSC DME1737. Patch from Juerg Haefliger.
- 15:59 Ticket #2198 (Would like support for HP nc6230 laptop) created by
- Hello, I have an HP nc6230 laptop running SLED10 SP1 (kernel 18.104.22.168); I …
- 15:41 Devices edited by
- ATI SB600 and VIA CX700 supported in 2.10.3 (diff)
- 15:30 Devices edited by
- SVN -> 2.10.3 (diff)
- 13:34 Ticket #2197 (Unable to detect SMSC SCH5027D right on Intel Entry Server Board S3000AH) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #2195.
- 19:08 Changeset  by
- libsensors: Clean up pwm symbol names translation.
- 17:25 Changeset  by
- sensors-detect: Probe the Super-I/O families from the shorter enter …
- 17:19 Changeset  by
- sensors: Drop ddcmon and eeprom support. This had been announced some time …
- 17:16 Changeset  by
- isadump: In addr/data-style mode, detect when bit 7 of the address port is …
- 17:12 Ticket #2197 (Unable to detect SMSC SCH5027D right on Intel Entry Server Board S3000AH) created by
- […] == i2cdump from 0x2e == […]
- 16:50 WikiStart edited by
- Edit 2.10.3 release announcement wording (diff)
- 15:41 Download edited by
- 15:40 Download edited by
- Latest lm_sensors release is 2.10.3 (diff)
- 15:34 WikiStart edited by
- Add a news entry for 2.10.3 (diff)
- 14:54 Ticket #2144 (coretemp working, but not available in ksensors) closed by
- invalid: Support needs to be added to ksensors, there's nothing we can do. Report …
- 14:51 Devices edited by
- Update coretemp entry (diff)
- 10:59 Milestone 2.10.3 completed
- 10:49 Ticket #2196 (unknown sensors found on SiS648FX chipset) created by
- Running sensors-detect misdetects my chipset as being a requiring the …
- 19:58 Ticket #2195 (Fails to detect ITE family chip with ID 0x7803) created by
- Output from sensors-detect using svn r4348 […] == Dump from lspci …
- 17:26 Ticket #2194 (Request: Support for Fintek F71882FG ( FoxConn P9657AA )) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #2191.
- 17:24 Devices edited by
- One more request for a F71882 driver (diff)
- 11:11 Ticket #2194 (Request: Support for Fintek F71882FG ( FoxConn P9657AA )) created by
- Please add support for the Fintek F71882FG. Found it on my FoxConn? …
- 00:43 Changeset  by
- Create tag 'V2-10-3'.
- 00:42 Changeset  by
- Prep for 2.10.3 release.
- 13:26 Ticket #2193 (No sensors found on FSC D1859, Primergy Econel 50) created by
- Hi, Unfortenately, lm-sensors will find no sensors on in my …
- 10:45 Changeset  by
- Spelling fix: explicitly.
- 22:07 Changeset  by
- sensors-detect: Make the LM78 and W83781D detection safer. If we find that …
- 14:35 Kernel2.6 edited by
- Update driver port status (diff)
- 14:23 Changeset  by
- Fix repeated typo in chip name.
- 14:21 Devices edited by
- Update MAX6650 entry (diff)
- 14:15 Changeset  by
- libsensors: Fix max1619 support.
- 14:06 Configurations/Asus/P5B-E created by
- Add config file for the Asus P5B-E
- 13:57 Changeset  by
- libsensors: Fix support of Linux 2.6's max6650 driver.
- 10:38 Devices edited by
- Delete the MAX6900 entry, it's a RTC chip (diff)
- 10:36 Changeset  by
- Change the MAX6900 driver from "to-be-written" to "not-a-sensor". This is …
- 07:20 Ticket #2099 (Add support for the PC87427 Super I/O with the provided Data sheet) closed by
- fixed: Partial support was added in Linux kernel 2.6.20 / lm-sensors 2.10.2. Only …
- 07:12 Ticket #2098 (Fintek 71872F support) closed by
- fixed: Support for the Fintek F71872F/FG has been added to the f71805f driver in …
- 07:07 Ticket #2091 (w83627hf-isa in6 reading changed from -5V line to something +3.5V between ...) closed by
- worksforme: No news for 7 months, closing.
- 14:41 Ticket #2192 (sensors-detect finds sensprs, modules loaded, but no sensors working) created by
- Basically, even though sensors-detect finds sensors, and the modules are …
- 19:15 Ticket #2191 (Driver for Fintek F71882 (MSI P965 Platinum)) created by
- Hi, seems there was only one request up to now for a Fintek Super I/O …
- 11:17 Devices edited by
- No w83627ehf and w83793 drivers for Linux 2.4 (diff)
- 07:49 Devices edited by
- nVidia MCP61 has no 3rd channel (diff)
- 13:50 Changeset  by
- sensors-detect: Add SMSC SCH5504 Super-I/O detection (no sensors). Patch …
- 11:22 Ticket #2190 (fancontrol.pl does not work properly with FC6 kernel 2.6.19) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in SVN, which will be soon released as 2.10.3. Thanks for reporting.
- 11:21 Changeset  by
- fancontrol.pl: Fix pwmN_enable access (#2190).
- 08:36 Devices edited by
- Update the Fintek F75375S entry (diff)
- 21:36 Ticket #2190 (fancontrol.pl does not work properly with FC6 kernel 2.6.19) created by
- pwmenable and pwmdisable use incorrect sysfs file. my $enable = …
- 19:40 Changeset  by
- sensors-detect: Add National Semiconductor (now Winbond) PC8347L Super-I/O …
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- Compile libsensors with -D_REENTRANT.
- 17:29 Ticket #2189 (Lose CPU fan speen with Q Fan enabled and fan not at max speed) created by
- Kernel 2.6.18 Asus K8N-E motherboard lm_sensors version …
- 08:12 WikiStart edited by
- 2.10.3 is coming (diff)
- 01:38 Ticket #2188 (DME1737 patches need review) created by
- Not trying to be pushy or anything, just making sure it doesn't fall …
- 23:56 Ticket #2186 (No support for maxim 6635) closed by
- duplicate: Hello SOrry I'm the only one doing the support right now, Jean is busy …
- 23:51 Ticket #2184 (FATAL error inserting w83627efh (path) no such device) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, You have similar chip w83627DHG which is supported in 2.6.21. For …
- 23:42 Ticket #2176 (temp measurement on i2c) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, Sorry for the delay. You may use this project to get i2c through …
- 23:31 Ticket #2136 (Just some sensors on Tyan 5161) closed by
- wontfix: Hello Please use the sensors.conf file provided by TYAN at …
- 23:29 Changeset  by
- Fix the TYAN site link
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.