- 2.6 Kernel Information Page -- Up-to-date information on compatibility and support of lm-sensors in 2.6 kernels.
- Supported devices -- Generally up-to-date information
- Latest lm_sensors CHANGES document from Subversion repository
- Why did my sensors stop working with kernel 2.6.30 / 2.6.31 ?
- Overview of programs and tools in the lm_sensors package
- I2C Tools Page
- I2C and ISA Tools Documentation
- Init scripts (for use at kernel startup)
- ICH SMBus unhiding
- RRD scripts (generates web plots)
- sensord (sensor daemon)
- tellerstats (generates web plots)
Theory of operation
- Overview of Temperature Sensors
- Guide to Fan Divisors
- Guide to VID / VRM
- Guide to Voltage Labels and Scaling
- Overview for Applications Developers -- How to use lm_sensors and libsensors in your application
- Makefile information
- Naming and data format standards for the sysfs interface -- For kernel driver authors
- Information about Donations to the Project
Manual pages are provided in the source package and should be included in the distribution packages. Note that you usually have to install the libsensors development package (e.g. libsensors4-devel or libsensors4-dev) to get the libsensors(3) man page.
For convenience, here is a list of manual pages (served by die.net) for online browsing: